The objective of this special collection is to present the latest advances related to diagnostic audiological assessments necessary to indicate cochlear implantation, surgical approaches, rehabilitation as well as the latest technologies in implantable hearing devices, from the processor to the design of electrodes for implantable hearing aids.
The articles published within the special collection "Advances in Implantable Hearing Devices" are expected to address different aspects, including:
- Surgical advances related to the implantation of these devices.
- Advances in the criteria of cochlear implantation.
- Advances in hardware and software, including new coding strategies.
- Benefits observed in terms of functional hearing and quality of life.
- Improvements in different aspects of auditory perception, such as speech intelligibility or sound localization, etc.
Manuscripts must be submitted to the AUDITIO submission system before July 31st , 2022. Manuscripts can be submitted in Spanish or English, and accepted contributions will be translated into the other language by professional translators.
If you wish to participate in this call, we ask that you send us a summary of your contribution by May 31st , 2022 to the email email@example.com.
Image: Hear hear!Read more about Special Collection: "Advances in implantable hearing devices" - Call for papers